Thank you for considering our website design and development services for your business. We’re excited to have the opportunity to work with you and help bring your online presence to life.
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible service, we would like to gather some information about your website requirements, as well as any concerns or legal implications that may need to be considered. Please find attached a form that outlines the information we need to get started.
We understand that website design and development can be a complex process, and we want to ensure that all expectations are aligned. Therefore, we would like to highlight some key areas of focus that we believe are essential for a successful outcome:
Fees and Turnaround Time: We believe that clear communication and transparency are key to managing expectations around fees and turnaround time. Therefore, we will provide you with a detailed proposal that outlines all costs and expected timelines before we begin any work.
Legal Implications and Concerns: We understand that there may be legal implications and concerns related to website design and development, such as copyright and trademark issues, data protection laws, and any other relevant regulations. We will work with you to ensure that your website complies with all relevant laws and regulations, and that any necessary legal documentation, such as terms of service or privacy policies, are in place.
Options: We believe that every business is unique, and we offer a range of options to help you achieve your website goals. Whether you prefer custom design or template-based design, we will work with you to create a website that meets your specific needs.
Support and Maintenance: We believe that ongoing support and maintenance are essential for the ongoing success of your website. Therefore, we offer a range of support and maintenance options to help ensure that your website remains up-to-date and secure.
Once we have gathered the information we need, we will provide you with a detailed proposal that outlines all costs and expected timelines. If you have any questions or concerns at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Loveshooter Incorporated DBA MyOfficeInTheStreets
The following disclaimer applies to the website design services provided by Loveshooter Inc. (the “Designer”) to its clients (the “Clients”). By engaging the Designer’s services, the Client agrees to the following terms:
- The Designer will not be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the Client as a result of using the Website, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of business, or any other financial or non-financial losses.
- The Designer will not be held responsible for any copyright or trademark infringements arising from the content provided by the Client for the Website. The Client is solely responsible for ensuring that all content provided to the Designer is owned by the Client or has the necessary licenses.
- The Designer will not be held responsible for any delay in the completion of the Website caused by factors beyond the Designer’s control, including but not limited to delays caused by the Client’s failure to provide necessary content or feedback in a timely manner.
- The Designer will not be held responsible for any technical issues or downtime experienced by the Website, including but not limited to server issues, network issues, or other technical problems outside the Designer’s control.
- The Designer reserves the right to refuse any content that the Designer deems inappropriate or offensive.
- The Designer reserves the right to use the Website for self-promotion and portfolio purposes, including displaying the Website on the Designer’s website or social media channels.
- The Designer does not guarantee any specific results from the use of the Website or the Designer’s services.
- The Designer reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
The Designer will make every effort to ensure that the Website is completed to the Client’s satisfaction, but the Designer cannot guarantee any specific results or outcomes. The Client acknowledges that the Designer’s services are provided “as is” and without any warranties, express or implied.
By engaging the Designer’s services, the Client acknowledges that they have read and understood the above disclaimer, and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Please note that the Designer’s website design services may incur additional charges for certain features and services beyond the scope of the basic website design package. These additional charges may include but are not limited to:
- Graphics editing: If the Client requires extensive graphics editing or custom graphics work beyond the scope of the basic website design package, additional charges may apply.
- Video and music: If the Client requires the integration of video or music into their Website, additional charges may apply.
- E-commerce functionality: If the Client requires e-commerce functionality on their Website, additional charges may apply.
- Search engine optimization: If the Client requires search engine optimization services to improve the visibility of their Website on search engines, additional charges may apply.
The Designer will notify the Client in advance of any additional charges that may apply to their Website design project. The Client is responsible for paying all additional charges promptly in order to ensure timely completion of their Website.
By engaging the Designer’s services, the Client acknowledges that they have read and understood the above additional charges, and agrees to be bound by their terms and conditions.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our website design services and associated fees.
Learn more about everything included with our Business Website Design and take advantage of its professional features.
*Prices are Negotiable
Build the site of your dreams with MyOfficeInTheStreets.com. Learn about our best features, and how to get started.
Write, click, publish, and revel. Your words can be read by anyone in the world. Isn’t that exciting?
Share your work with the world through Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
Domain Name Incuded
Up to 5 page
Mobile design integration
Let’s Plan Together🔌
- Describe your target audience.
- What is the purpose of the website?
- What are your corporate core values and how do you express them to your visitors?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- Why should people do business with you rather than your competitors?
- Describe the style of the website you want.
- Do you have specific company colors that need to be used?
- Can you provide the Pantone numbers for your company colors?
- Do you have any other materials that the site needs to match with in some way (brochures, press materials, etc.)?
- What do you like most about your current website?
- Is there any functionality or options on your current website that you plan to keep (other than the content)?
- What are your top 3 frustrations with your current website?
- What do your current competitors’ websites have that you wish to have?
- Are there any websites with designs that you like?
- What about those websites would you like to be incorporated into your website?
- What types of things do you see on other websites that you really like?
- What types of things do you see on other websites that you really hate?
- Name the 3 things that are most important in the design of your new website.
- Name the 3 things that are least important in the design of your new website.
- Where is your website hosted?
- Do you have full access?
- Can you provide usernames and passwords?
- Who will be involved on your end in the development of the website?
- Any other contractors?
- Who or how will you be managing website upkeep?
- Do you have a budget you are trying to meet?
Scope & Specs
- Does your current web host meet all your new website’s needs (space, bandwidth, databases, etc.)?
- Do you plan on or need to move to a new host provider?
- Do you need help finding the right web host?
- Do you already have a URL you plan to use?
- If not, do you need help selecting and registering a good URL?
- Do you have a logo you plan to use or will one need to be created?
- If you have one, can you provide the original artwork files?
- Will you need a favicon created?
- Do you have a tagline you wish to use or do you need help creating one for your site?
- Do you have a completed site architecture for the new website or will this be part of the scope of work?
- How many pages will the finished website be (estimated)?
- Do you have any page wireframes ready or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work?
- Do you have the content for the website or will content creation be a part of the scope of work?
- How many pages of content will need to be developed?
- Will there be any cross promotion of content within the site?
- Please provide details on content cross promotion.
- Will we be importing and formatting your content, or do you plan to do this?
- Do you or your team need training for making website updates, content publishing guidelines, etc.?
- What types of actions do you want your visitors to take on your website?
- Do you have any specific photos you plan to use?
- Do you have full rights to those files?
- Can you provide hi-res files to us?
- Will we need to find and/or create any images for the website?
- Will video or audio be a part of the new website?
- Can you provide us the proper files or is creation of this content part of the scope of work?
- How many videos or audio files will be added and/or created?
- Will any customizations need to be made such as optimizing for search, adding content overlays, customized wrappers, etc?
- Do you require online chat features?
- Do you have any other media or PDF documents that need to be incorporated, or will any need to be created?
- Will these need to be optimized for search?
- Will your visitors require any special needs (i.e., screen reader ready, larger fonts)?
- Do you require your site to be mobile friendly (responsive design)?
- Do you have any specific mobile requirements?
- Do you need multi-language support?
- Will you need a shopping cart system for e-commerce?
- Do you have a system you already use?
- Are you in need of an upgrade?
- Do you need a content management system?
- Do you have a preference for which CMS to use? (i.e., WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Concrete 5, Magento, etc.)
- If not, do you need help selecting the best CMS for your needs?
- Will you need multiple levels of access?
- Do you need to be able to manage content publishing approval processes?
- Does your site need a blog or a forum?
- Will users need to log in to your site for any reason?
- If so, why?
- Do you need any password protected areas?
- What kind of content will be put behind password protected areas?
- How many web forms does your new site need?
- What is the purpose of each?
- How do you want the submitted info handled? (email, database, etc.)
- Do you need any social sharing features built in (tweet, like, +1, share, etc.)?
- Will there be any third-party applications that will need to be integrated?
- What are they?
- Will you need an events calendar feature?
- Do you have any subscription services?
- Do you use a third party for any part of subscription content delivery and/or payment?
- Do you require printer friendly options?
- Do you wish to employ any “content-on-demand” features (i.e., hidden elements that are made visible with certain actions)?
- Do you want a fixed-width or fluid-width design?
- What information must be on the home page?
- What information must always be visible?
- What features, sections or information do you want emphasized on the site?
- How would you like that to be featured?
- Will different sections of your site require different designs, layouts or coloring?
- Do you have any flash elements you want included?
- Will those be provided or do they need to be created?
- Do you need an internal site search feature?
- Do you want contact phone numbers prominently displayed?
- Do you require a database?
- What specific functionality will it need?
- Will you be offering advertising on the site?
- How should that be implemented?
- Do you have a Google Analytics account?
- Can you provide us access?
- Do you have any other specifications or need specific functionality that has not been addressed?
- What is your time frame for total project completion?
- Will you be looking for keyword optimization beyond the design/development scope?