Welcome to MyOfficeInTheStreets.com
Culture & Fashion Urban Resource
We Drive Results
We encourage professionalism in the streets and help position economically disadvantaged communities for success by meeting today’s criteria effectively, expeditiously and efficiently through mentoring, virtue of the arts and profit-sharing. Text 404.913.2775 For More Info: Let’s work together
This is where we take a turn for the better“
Neighborhood O.G. Series
The Official Doper Than A Kilo T-Shirt
A customer-artist-centric golden principle, because it puts the office where they can connect harmonically and residually…
Develop your dreams… Listen to your destiny. You were born dope. Flow & grow rich. Create affluence here. Taking it to the next level is all up to you. Connect with the power of collaboration.
Music Instrumental Track
It’s All Over Instrumental Lease Track
(LEAVE COMMENT OR EMAIL YOUR WINNING BEAT NUMBER TO MYOFFICEINTHESTREETS@GMAIL.COM)
Merch | Media | Music
Beauty Of The BlockMore in Videos Tab
- Online Job Training – Get Certified
- Emergency Protection Gear & Immune Boosters For Corona Virus – COVID-19 Response
- No Limit Reunion Tour
- The Ultimate Songwriting Beat Guide
- Loveshooter Lounge Live Show Time Square New York City
- Following the release of his stunning debut Current EP, Miami based artist Luis Crucet is back with an imaginative official remix of Firstworld‘s “Just A Feeling.” This futuristic beat is packed with moody synths, crisp drums, and airy vocals, all perfectly put together in one four-minute track. Luis Crucet’s flip maintains the integrity of the […]
- Fans were overjoyed to learn that Brownies & Lemonade and Proximity‘s successful livestream music festival Digital Mirage would be returning for a second edition. Unfortunately, fans will have to wait just a little while longer. Originally scheduled to take place this weekend, Digital Mirage 2.0 has officially been rescheduled for June 12th-14th. Brownies & Lemonade […]
- If you’ve had the chance to catch Louis The Child live in the last two years, odds are you’ve heard this flip played out. Louis The Child and Whethan have taken Rich The Kid and Kendrick Lamar’s “New Freezer” and turned it into a futuristic thriller. They keep the vocals intact but completely flip the […]
- After a slight hiatus, Vanic has returned to headlines with the release of his sporadic new single “So Slow,” featuring K.Flay. The melodic ball of fire comes at you at intense speed as you are delivered an uplifting number accompanied by soothing synths, catchy melodies, and alluring toplines. The vocal presence of K.Flay pairs up […]
- Skrillex just took to Instagram, sharing a touching message about all of the protests happening around the United States this past week. Alongside his caption, he also shared a new collaboration with Ty Dolla $ign, Virtual Riot, Ant Clemons, and Nia Miranda called “You See It.” While the track has yet to see an official […]
- Pluko has been gearing up for his sophomore album for months with charismatic singles like “Blessings,” and “The Lovely One.” Finally complete, COLOR BLIND is a bountiful 13-track album that explores the depths of pluko’s creative mind and technical abilities. Bursting with vibrant waves of majestic melodies and cinematic synthwork, COLOR BLIND features ilo ilo, […]
- Midnight Kids have continuously amazed with their imaginative originals and ethereal official remixes of Illenium, San Holo, Gryffin, Jai Wolf, and more. The rising duo have now unveiled their mystifying The Lost Youth EP. A beautiful culmination of their euphoric craftsmanship and rebellious pop style, Midnight Kids’ debut EP is comprised of eight magical tracks […]
- Klu Klux Cops. YG screams “Fuck The Police” on his latest controversial record, “FTP”. As the protests and riots continue to spread like wildfire across the country, the “FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)” rapper rallies behind his people and rages war against the corrupted and brutal members of law enforcements.
- BLM As tensions continue to build over George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery’s deaths, Papoose sends his condolences to all with his “Tribute”. Over a Tavares “Out of the Picture” sample, famously used on 50 Cent’s “Many Men”, Pap runs through the alphabet and pays his respects to the countless victims one-by-one. United we stand…divided we […]
- To protect at all cost comes Terrace Martin and his new single featuring Denzel Curry, Daylyt, Kamasi Washington, and G Perico. Produced by Terrace Martin, Trevor Lawrence Jr., and Marlon Williams, with Kamasi Washington on the sax, Denzel Curry, Daylyt, and G Perico lament on police brutality and the racism that’s dividing the nation. The […]
- Conway The Machine hits the “Front Lines” on his new release produced by Beat Butcha. Using the anger and pain from the senseless killings of unarmed blacks and the racial tensions across the country, the Griselda MC rallies behind his people, echoes “Fuck The Police”, and chimes in on clout chasers and rats. Premiered by […]
- Chinese officials identified just 300 positive cases, all of whom had no symptoms.
- Moody Police Chief Thomas Hunt confirmed Sgt. Stephen Williams was shot and killed responding to a call at the Super 8 motel Tuesday night.
- First black mayor elected in Ferguson, nearly six years after protests solidified Black Lives Matter movementThe Missouri city where the death of a black teen set off weeks of nationwide protests and outrage in 2014 elected its first woman and first black mayor Tuesday night.
- The calmer night came as many cities intensified their curfews, with authorities in New York and Washington ordering people off streets while it was still daylight.
- An accused child molester is now behind bars, and police say the current COVID-19 pandemic helped them solve a nearly 2-year-old case.
- It’s easy to feel disconnected from your finances when you spend with the swipe of a card or the tap of a button on your smartphone. But when you’re mindful of where your money goes, you can cut down on unnecessary spending and put more cash toward your savings goals. Kakeibo, a long-standing Japanese budgeting […]
- Hey college students, it’s deadline time. Forget final exams, we’re talking FAFSA (but don’t forget about your exams either). Here’s all of our coverage of the coronavirus outbreak, which we will be updating every day.[/tph-quote] FAFSA stands for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. It’s the form you must fill out to apply for […]
- Are you looking for ways to get around rising cable costs? These apps will let you keep your content — for free! This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The […]
- Wells Fargo, HSN and Ford are among the companies listed in this round-up of June’s class-action settlements. This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing […]
- About 94% of Americans are eligible for a coronavirus stimulus check — and that includes people who don’t have a permanent place to live. But if you’re homeless and you don’t receive government benefits, such as Social Security or SSI, the IRS may not have the information it needs to process your payment. Here’s what […]
Let’s Work Together
Shop Our New Arrivals: Hurry, it won’t last long!Shop Now!Get Coupons Up To 50% OFF All Categories From Premium Sellers