Your one-stop guide to starting a small business
Get your start-up off the ground with the financial, legal, and practical tools needed to set up and run a small business. The Small Business Start-Up Kit shows how to:
- choose the best business structure and name
- write an effective business plan and raise start-up money
- get your website up and running
- manage finances and taxes, and
- use the latest tools for marketing your business.
Start your small business today!
Want to start a business? Don’t know where to begin? The Small Business Start-Up Kit shows you how to set up a small business in your state, while clearing state and local bureaucratic hurdles.
We’ll show you how to:
- choose between an LLC and other business structures
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get the proper licenses and permits
- manage finances and taxes
- hire and manage staff. and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 11th edition is updated with the latest legal and tax rules affecting small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends.
- Partnership Agreement
- Sample Buy-Sell Agreement Provisions
- Election To Have a Tax Year Other Than a Required Tax Year (IRS Form 8716)
- Entity Classification Election (IRS Form 8832)
- Application for Employer Identification Number (IRS Form SS-4)
- Instructions for Form SS-4
- Determination of Worker Status for Purposes of Federal Employment Taxes and Income Tax Withholding (IRS Form SS-8)
State Contact Charts
- LLC Offices
- Small Business Start-Up Information
- State Sales Tax or Seller’s Permit Agencies
- State Tax Agencies
- State Unemployment Compensation Agencies
Business Planning Spreadsheets
- Billable Rate Worksheet
- Cash Flow Projection Worksheet
- Break-Even Analysis Worksheet
- Profit/Loss Forecast Worksheet
- Warranty Track Worksheet
There are no reviews yet.